Need help for a specific task but don’t want to hire a full-time person to do it? Burgher Haggard Land & Ranch Services can provide expertise where needed and as needed – a Texas land and ranch guru or consultant to help you navigate the ins and outs of land ownership.
Need a fractional CFO, point person, or a non-family board member or board advisor to help you manage the big picture of your land and ranch property(ies)? We can help! You would benefit from the shared knowledge we see from all our other land and ranch owners, which includes how others do things to be more efficient around their ranch. This is important on an asset that usually has more bills than revenue!
We understand the unique issues involved with family limited partnership (FLP) ranch management, multigenerational ranches and properties, cousin-owned land, divided family interest or fractional interest, family legacy land management, and heirs to Texas ranch land. Whether you are a successor, beneficiary or legacy land owner, we can provide stewardship and help you manage your property. In addition, we are knowledgeable about government regulations and programs, including NRCS, USDA, FSA, and subsidies and agricultural programs. You would benefit from paying for only the time you use.
- Farm, Ranch or Land Evaluation Analysis
- Farm or Ranch Ownership Administration
- Budget Forecasting
- Strategic Planning
- Farm, Ranch or Land Asset Management
- Hunting Property Management
- Performance Management
- Out of State Property Management
- Oil and Gas Land Ownership Administration
- Periodic Property Inspection
- Monitor Property Taxes, Ag Valuations, Insurance Coverage
- Point Person for Family Decision Makers
- Objective Board Member or Advisor to Board of Directors
- Gatekeeper of Budget
- Consult Owner on Surface Use Agreements, Grazing & Hunting leases
- Oversee Onsite Staff (foreman, ranch hands, contractors)
- Facilitate Annual Ranch Meeting
- Virtual Farm, Ranch or Land Management
- Trust Dissolution Disbursement