Since many of our family clients in Texas own a ranch, we have developed a specialty ranch administration service to help owners of rural land, working ranches, and recreational properties with things they might want to have an objective third party do for them.
Burgher Haggard Land & Ranch Services provides a designated owner advocate so you know things are being taken care of around the ranch. This allows you to enjoy more of the ownership of your property without being in the details of everyday management and operations. Burgher Haggard provides third-party administration for your farm, ranch or recreational property, and we act as the point person for communication and workflow that you want to delegate. From daily communication from the ranch manager to making sure revenue and purchases are within a defined budget, Burgher Haggard can help as much or as little as you need.
We offer a standard annual service package, covering the basic and essential elements of property management and financial administration. We also offer a wide range of additional services for our clients who need help with certain tasks around their ranch, including range management with oil and gas, oil and gas surface consulting and outsource surface management. (Yes, we have a longer list of things you might want us to help you with!) click here…
Some highlights of things included in Land and Ranch Administration Services:
- “Back Office” Support for Individuals, Families, Investors.
- Receive Daily Mail and Deliver Accordingly, Including Out of State (i.e. bill approval)
- Use Enterprise Accounting Software to Pay Bills, Deposit Checks, and Scan all Documents to Secure Online File Room
- Reconcile Credit Card and Bank Statement(s) to General Ledger
- Ranch Payroll Administration
- Generate Monthly/Quarterly Financial Statements customized for Land & Ranch activities
- Meet Periodically With Land & Ranch Owner to Review Activity