An area of risk for family conflict can be when two families are involved in planning an event, especially an expensive wedding. Some elements of risk we will have the panel discuss include:
- Parents of both families may not know each other well or come from different backgrounds & values
- Large financial decisions need to be made in a short period of time
- Bride/Groom Vision of event vs. Parents/In-law Vision of the event
- “Who is in charge?”…and/or “Who is in charge of what?” Does $ = More Input?
- How (and When) to approach topic of a Prenuptial Agreement
- Breaking a Wedding Engagement
To register for this event contact Perri McRanie – (817)332-5256